This week we offer four sessions:
- Weds 23 Sep 9.30- 12.30 gardening and composting (limited to group of 10).
- Friday 25 Sep 9.30- 11.30 composting and gardening.
- Sunday 27 Sep 10.30- 12.30 monthly working bee (planting out the potato beds)
- Sunday 25 Oct 12.30- 2.00 Glass house opening and celebration with shared kai pizza oven- we’ll bring some bases, bring along your favourite toppings.
Here our links on Facebook and Growing Point.
This is the whakatauki on the garden’s welcome wall.
te rourou, nāku te rourou, ka ora ai te iwi- With your food basket and my food
basket the people will thrive.
This week we have 3 sessions with booking essential.
We still need to limit numbers to 10, so you need to book in for these, some are nearly full so email us back to confirm if there is space:
- Wednesday 16 Sep 9.30- 12.30 composting and gardening.
- Wednesday 16 Sep 12.30- 1.30 Growing Point DIY bokashi bran workshop run by Ange Fleming.
- Friday 18 Sep 9.30- 11.30 composting and gardening.
If you have booked in to come on site you need to sign in with the covid tracker app and wear a mask. We won’t be sharing food together yet until the level drops.
Spring means the garden is bursting into life with new growth
and blossoms everywhere.
We now have a covid tracker ap poster by the seed house, pls
scan in when you arrive.
We have 3 sessions this week, if you’d like to come along you
need to book in as we’re limited to 10 people per session.