This week we have 5 sessions to choose from. They’re all fun but don’t miss the Sunday 12.30- 2 Greenhouse celebration, seedling sale and shared kai pizza oven.
- Weds 9.30- 12.30 Composting and gardening
- Friday 9.30- 11.30 Composting
- Friday 5-7pm After work working bee
- Sunday 10.30- 12.30 Monthly working bee
- Sunday 12.30 – 2pm Greenhouse celebration, seedling sale and shared kai pizza oven.
week we had an amazing treat from the Whenua Warrior Wahine, Kelly, Holly and
Ayla who ran the Maramataka workshop supported by Auckland Council Waste
Minimisation Fund. It was fantastic to host them at the garden where they
shared their knowledge of gardening via the moon which I’m sure will benefit
the garden and everyone who came alone.
Other events coming up:
We have 3 sessions this week and a couple of fun events to put in your October calendar.
- Weds 7th 9.30- 12.30 composting and gardening.
- Friday 9th 9.30- 11.30 composting.
- Friday 9th 5-7pm After work daylight saving session.
This week we have composting to do, do a weeding blitz, prepare the potato bed, put up tomato support frames, harvest lettuce, swedes, purple sprouting broccoli and the last of the wong bok.
And coming up:
We are really excited to introduce the first of our seasonal workshops run by Kelly Francis/ Whenua Warrior:
Saturday October 17th (election day) 10.30-12.30pm.
Come early for a welcome cuppa before we start.
“Maramataka, Gardening Via the Moon”, Koha for non garden members.
Sunday 25th October (Labour weekend) 10.30- 12.30.
Monthly working bee. Followed by 12.30- 2pm glass house celebration with shared kai.