This week we have 5 sessions to choose from. They’re all fun but don’t miss the Sunday 12.30- 2 Greenhouse celebration, seedling sale and shared kai pizza oven.
- Weds 9.30- 12.30 Composting and gardening
- Friday 9.30- 11.30 Composting
- Friday 5-7pm After work working bee
- Sunday 10.30- 12.30 Monthly working bee
- Sunday 12.30 – 2pm Greenhouse celebration, seedling sale and shared kai pizza oven.
Last week we had an amazing treat from the Whenua Warrior Wahine, Kelly, Holly and Ayla who ran the Maramataka workshop supported by Auckland Council Waste Minimisation Fund. It was fantastic to host them at the garden where they shared their knowledge of gardening via the moon which I’m sure will benefit the garden and everyone who came alone.
Other events coming up: